EMR/EHR Transcription. Spending too much time with the computer instead of your patients? 34% of doctors say “yes,” and that they’re seeing fewer patients as a result.*
Your Practice Fusion EMR Transcription Partner! Our professional EMR transcriptionists are all US-based and our solution is 100% integrated with Practice Fusion.
iShuttle Voice Recorder App for iPhone. iShuttle is a new application from Sunrise Transcription that turns your iPhone into the best voice recorder and dictation system on the planet.
We are a medical transcription service headquartered in St. Petersberg, Florida. We are believers that computers can not replace doctors. We are about to make medical reporting easier for you.
- Sunrise Transcription is a 100% HIPAA compliant medical transcription company in USA that provides medical professionals with fast and accurate Online medical transcription & Medical dictation service. We are committed to providing exceptional service to clinics and hospitals across the United States and Canada.
Our service offers 24/7 coverage. We offer 12 to 24 hours of turnaround time. There are no set up fees, no hidden cost, and no monthly minimum, and we can start in as little as 24 hours.
Practice Fusion, CareCloud, Care360, SOAPware, MediEMR, Centricity, PrognoCIS, AdvancedMD, AthenaHealth, NextGen, Epic, and lot of other EMR/EHR products. Contact us today for a custom quote.
Phone/Mobile App Digital Recorder
Medical Transcription Processknow more
I’ve finally found my groove with our EMR. Maybe I’m even starting to like it. A few weeks ago I got a new iPad, this time a Mini, which lets me type with two thumbs the way some people text on a smartphone, and the voice transcription is good enough as long as you avoid …
With many hospitals and medical providers still in the early adoption stages of EHR, objections or problems with the various systems are still just coming to light. However, one particularly growing concern is providers using the copy-paste or copy-forward function in patient records. This is a shortcut that many physicians have found to be handy …
I have a unique perspective as a physician. Having traveled to many hospitals in the past two years, working as a locums emergency physician, I can comment on a variety of issues with a reasonable amount of experience. One of those issues is EMR, or electronic medical records. I have spent plenty of time writing …
- Dictate from any telephone to our Toll-Free dictation line, available 24/7/365.
- Use a portable, handheld digital recorder.
- Use your iPhone or Android smart phones to dictate using our mobile dictation apps.
- Secure e-mail delivery.
- Web-based download from our secure server.
- Delivery to your network, (FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, etc.)
- EMR interfacing
- We charge on a per line basis. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Clearly defined so you can always verify your bill.
- No setup fees.
- Contracts available but not required. Try us. We are confident you will be happy with our service.