Webshuttle Dictate App Instructions
- Download it from iTunes – the mobile app is free
- Can be used on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Similar to a handheld recorder, WebShuttle Dictate allows the user to record dictations on a mobile device
- One huge advantage is that dictation files can be immediately sent to transcriptionists through a wireless Internet connection
- No need to dock the device or connect it to a USB cable
To start Webshuttle Dictate, tap the Webshuttle Dictate icon on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch device.
The Record button will appear. Tap the Record button to begin recording the first dictation.
After recording, tap the Pause button to stop.
After pausing dictation, you will be given an option to Continue, Play, Save, and Upload
If dictation is finished, choose Save. The Hold time option is unlimited. If saving, you will be taken to this screen to type in patient #in the subject line and change priority.
It will take you back to the dictation screen. You may do the next dictation or upload your files by pressing the Saved Jobs button.
You can upload all at one time
Or one at a time.
Your screen will look like this…
Other features include deletion of files you don’t want to upload (on the main screen there is an Edit button that takes you to the option to delete).
Deleting Sent Jobs list